If your property has both standard and flexible cancellation policies, then please follow the steps below in order to set your cancellation rules.
1. Log in to your extranet and from the "Manage Properties" dropdown menu, select the property that you wish to manage.
2. You will be redirected to another page, then from your left menu, select the Booking Conditions tab.
3. In Booking Conditions --> Cancellation Policy section, you can now set/manage Standard and Flexible policies. In A here you can set and manage the standard cancellation policy and B here you can set and manage any flexible cancellation policy you wish to implement.
4. Once your standard and flexible cancellation policies are set, from your left menu, go to your Rates and Availabilities tab. You will then be able to update the cancellation policy of your All Day Use rooms, first click the "pencil" icon beside the room name which you want to manage the cancellation policy.
5. This pop up below will appear. You may refer to the below image for your reference.
Note: Make sure to click the "Update Changes" icon to save any changes made.
Article is closed for comments.